2008年6月22日 星期日

journal

It is the end of the semester, and I suddenly feel that time passes so quickly. I have stayed in my college for two years. When I saw the graduate ceremony yesterday and took pictures with my school sister, I know that two years later I will also leave from this school. I started to feel that I do not study hard in these two years. And I think that if it is time to graduate from school, can I prepare well to go to work. I feel anxious and spur myself to work harder, pressing myself to improve my foreign languages’ ability. Summer vacation is coming soon, I begin to plan how to use these three months well. Most of my classmates go aboard to practice their English, they plan to go to the school and speak English with the foreign students who come from different countries. Although I can not go to the Australia or America like my friends, I still can learn English myself by reading about TOEFL and listening to the studio classroom. I hope that I can successfully pass the TOEFL exam and be a transfer student to America.
And now I am trying hard to find a part time job in Kaohsiung. I will be uneasy if I do not have any income during the summer vacation. Therefore, I surf the Internet to find any chances to be an English tutor. I want to teach the high school students because I can earn a lot of money easily. And the high school student will not be so mischievous like the elementary school’s student. All in all, I want to gain many social experiences to let myself can adapt to the society easily in the future.

沒有留言: