2007年12月9日 星期日

journal

After I face the music that I did not get a very good grade like before, I was a little bite shucked and depressed. Although I knew I did not pay my effort in the mid term exam, I still very surprised that the scores were much lower than I expected. Looked back of the past few weeks, I did not pay attention no matter on the Japanese class or Spanish class. Moreover, I did not take a note in the English literature class though I knew it was hard to understand. I found myself that I always could not pay attention in the classes; of course my scores would become worse. Therefore, I make a determination that I have to study much harder now. I will try my best to understand the point that my teachers give me and memorize the Japanese and Spanish words. And I will seize any moment to practice my English skill. Sometimes I will jealous those transformed students that their English abilities are really good. They always get good grades in the listening class and composition class. I know that they have paid a lot of efforts in English many years ago, and of course they will improve the foreign skill a lot. Hence, I hope myself to imitate their attitude of studying. I have to ask questions if I do not understand. I expect that I can pass the TOEFL in the next year or before I graduating from the colleges. I know the test is really difficult to pass, I must remind myself to concentrate on studying.

沒有留言: