2007年12月20日 星期四

journal

This year is nearly ended, and I am surprised that time goes so fast. Looking back of these years, I had experienced many sad and happy events. In the summer vacation, I went to America to visit my grandparents and I also went to Disney. It was really a great time that I had in my vacation. Then, I had a quarrel with my mom. I was so angry at that time that I almost did not want to see her anymore. And I had a idea that I did not need my parents’ support and became independent. However, it indicated that I still needed my parents’ help. Whenever I thought of I shout to my mom, I was shamed about it and felt regretted. Later, it was totally a new semester beginning. I first felt my college life had become much busier than before. And I also told myself I need to improve my English ability when I saw those transfer students can speak English fluently just like natives. And the GEPT test which the school required is approaching in 2008, I need to listen to the English tape more often and write more to let me pass the exam. Furthermore, my grandpa died suddenly. I was so grieved and could not accept the truth. When I attend his funeral, I was regret that I did not seize the moment to talk more with him. But I would no longer have the chance until I am old enough to go to heaven. Through the sad event, I started to know I must take more time to be with my family because I do not want to have regret anymore.

沒有留言: