journal
In the beginning of the semester, I felt exhausted and could not concentrate in the class. Moreover, when I decided to minor in marketing, it indicates the rest of my college life will be busy. Because I did not study very hard and get as many courses as I could, now I have to pay an effort on my study. I don’t want to drop out but graduate on time. Furthermore, my father had suggested me that I could minor the other courses in order to strengthen my competitiveness since one year ago. Therefore, I was busy to handle the procedure this week and reschedule my school timetable. I found that my schedule was almost filled, and I can not take a leisure time in the afternoon anymore when I make this important decision. Fearing I can not find an appropriate job in the future, I must broaden my horizon in marketing or even some knowledge of law. In order to let my mother can retire as soon as possible, I really hope that I can get a high salary after I graduate from school. Although I complain about so many things, I am very happy that I come back to school again. Because I am so bored and have nothing to do during the winter vacation, I always think about my lovely classmates and the pleasurable college life. As a result, I start to know I must cherish my student life in these years that I may not have this easygoing life quickly.
1 則留言:
It will definetely be busy for us to minor in Marketing in the rest of semesters. In order to be more competitive, we still have to keep going and try our best.
I also felt bored to death during the winter vacation. There were so many restrictions staying at home. For example, I had to go home at 10p.m. It was really ridiculous for a college student to go home at 10p.m. So I missed Taichung and dear you guys so much! :D
張貼留言