2008年3月7日 星期五

journal

This Sunday is my father’s birthday, and I quickly decide to go home and celebrate with him. I am surprising that my dad is already fifty five years old, but I did not give him any present or birthday card due to I was busy on studying. I am so regret about that and I determine to make up my father and feast my dad a big meal this year. Although my dad says it is unnecessary to come back to Kaoshiung just to celebrate his birthday, I know he is excited in his heart. However, I need to pay a thousand dollar on the meal, and that is almost fees I can earn the whole week. I find myself that I can hardly save money though I work very hard. When I go shopping with my roommates on holidays, I find that I cost a lot of money on clothing, accessory and bags just for temporarily impulse. Hence, my peggy bank does not have a lot of money though I once made a wish that I should let my peggy bank full of money. I must quit this bad habit for fear that I do not have any money after I graduate from school. By the way, I have to mention that I minor in marketing this semester. And this week I go to the class alone, I found my junior high school’s classmate was there. Nevertheless, she did not recognize me so I did not say hello to her. I was not familiar with the students in the marketing class, I felt bored and lonely. In order to broaden my horizon, I need to stand lonely and frustration. It is another kind of barrier which I have to conquer, and I will accept it without complaining.

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

I think of my experience of Father's Day last year. Since i was busy earning last summer vacation, I discovered Father's Day when it was the night before Father's Day. However, I haven't earned enough money to buy the brand name watch which my Dad wanted to have. Therefore, I rushed out to the staionary store to buy some pieces of coloreful paper in order to make a card by myself. I stayed up all night to make the card, writing many words with all my heart. The next day night when we celebrated Father's Day, I gave the card to my Father and I knew that he was touched. Though I couldn't give my father a brand name watch, I believe it was more precious to give Dad a card made by myself than gave him a cold but expensive watch.