2008年3月14日 星期五
journal
One of my professors will hold a speech which talks about how to plan your life after you graduate from school in next week, and my classmate invites me to go with her. Although I agree with her without hesitation, I think about I still have not decided what I should do yet. My college life will be end after two years, and time always passes instantly. Thinking of this urgent problem, I start to feel nervous. In the period, it is really hard to get an appropriate job. And even you find a job, the boss will not pay you a lot of salary. I usually see that many graduates are jobless on the TV, they need to be a garbage man in order to make a living. Looking myself, I am not talented and intelligent. Will I be a jobless woman two years later? I am not quite sure. However, I really believe that human’s destiny will be very different. Take my student’s mother for example, she comes from China, and I know her educational background isn’t very well. I always see her plays the computer or sleep when I go there, she does not need to worry about anything. She just needs to take care of her child. Her husband will send her plenty of money to let her buy LV, Chanel or other famous brands. Hence, I will be jealous her occasionally when I see she can talk with her friend on the phone overnight. But when I think in the other side, she has to take care of a little child though she is still young. She has to give up the time that she can stay alone or goes out with her friends. Thinking of this, I am ease eventually.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
1 則留言:
I also feel that my future fills with uncertainty. There are many people speaking English flutently in Taiwan. Looking back, it has been 11 years since I learned English. Sometimes I am anxious about my English ability is not great enough to compete with others. Sometimes I dream of having a foriegn boyfriend to polish my English up. :)
But it is just a dream. I think if I enrich myself with an abundant of knowledge of different areas, I can stand the test of competitive age. So, let's make efforts together to reach our future.
張貼留言