2008年3月29日 星期六
journal
I went to a speech with my friends on Thursday, which was talked about how to enter in the international trade institution. To work in the trade corporation, I have tried hard to study hard and pass the GEPT and TOEFL test as soon as I can. I also study the marketing courses in order to learn some skill about marketing the product to the international market. When I heard the school sister talked about the life since she entered ITI, I was stunned and started to know I must make a big determination if I want to be a businesswoman in the future. I know that it is competitive in the outside world, and I need to cherish my school life in the last two year. And I also have to talk about the Chinese courses. I know that many people want to study those courses, but they must stay in the university for another year. Therefore, I deeply deliberate that should I have to minor the Chinese courses, too? I am not quiet sure that whether my choice to study the marketing courses is correct or not. Sometimes I will feel frighten when I think of I can not find a job immediately after I graduate from school. And I will feel afraid that I can not keep the promise that let my mom retired. I understand that if I want to become extraordinary woman, I must study much harder than other people. However, my destiny can not let me absolutely successful though I work as hard as I can. I have seen many CEOs in Taiwan talked about their experiences to become rich, I learned that I have to be patient and wait for any possible chance coming. I hope maybe I can become one of CEOs twenty years later and let my mom live in a much pleasurable life as possible as I can.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言