2008年4月9日 星期三

journal

When I turn on TV and watch the news this morning, I suddenly see a horrible title—Korean plans to lift the ban which killing dogs may become legitimate in the future. I am frightened and heartbroken. I can not understand why so many people can kill those lovely dogs; especially they are called human’s best friends. Then, I read the newspaper in my leisure time; I see some cruel pictures are printed on the newspaper. The first picture is the truck which has many cages, and each cage is filled with dogs. Those vendors fear dogs will bark too loudly, so they let dogs stand in a tiny space. And the space is too small that they can not sit, or even open their mouth. The second and third pictures are the butchers dragging a reluctant dog. Maybe the dog knows its destiny; it struggles to get rid of the rope which is covered on its neck. However, it failed and finally is hanged. These shocking news that many people protest and they are trying to write thousands of e-mails to the president of Korea, to persuade him not to allow the bill adopting. By watching these unbelievable facts, I started to know that some people are aloof and cold-blooded, but the other people are earnest and they have the sense of justice. Nevertheless, most Koreans do not consider eating dog is brutal and illegal due to the variety cultures. Hence, the final solution is to request the developed countries—forcing Korea forbids the law by suppressing the trade with Korea. I really hope that one day those dogs can live far from brutality and horrify. No one will harm them but treat them will just like dogs are the members of family.

沒有留言: