2008年4月28日 星期一

journal

I have promised my friend that I will go to Taipei to visit her. Therefore, I take some special food for my best friend this weekend. She takes me to the most famous night market in Taipei, eating a lot of delicious food and buying clothes. I am very excited and found that the night market is really different from the night market in Taichung. Then, my friend brings me to a market where we can buy a lot of cheap clothes. I have never seen so many clothes are put in the plastic bags. While entering in the store, it seems that we are walking into the traditional market. We have to squat down on the floor to select for the clothes, and bargain with the vendor. It will be a very special experience for me. Moreover, my friend and I always take the subway to our destinations. Since I went to Taichung, I always ride motor to everywhere and seldom take the bus. Hence, I feel that it is really convenient to take the MRT. I will not spend a lot of time to wait for it. Although Kaohsiung has just finished that MRT, I still do not understand how to recognize the signal. By taking the MRT with my friend in these days, I finally know how to take the MRT and I found that it can not only save my precious time but also protect the environment. As a consequence, I should use well the MRT when I go back to Kaohsiung. All in all, I have good impression on Taipei though I do not go to those famous scenic spot. And Taipei has many delicious desserts that attract me to go there as frequent as possible.

沒有留言: