2008年4月9日 星期三
journal
I think there are many people help me going through the difficulties since I was a child. When I was a little girl, my parents always assist me not only on study but also on my life. Gradually I grew up and did not want they worry about me, I choose not to tell them my problem but try to solve it myself. However, I found that I didn’t have enough ability to handle those things and then I became gloomy and depressed. Hence, I appreciate my friends who help me a lot when I was in high school or even college. When I was lonely, my best friends will accompany me; when I was frustrated, my best friends will encourage me; when I have problem on study, they will try their best to help me. When I could not adapt to the new environment and cry everyday since I entered college, my boyfriend told jokes to me every night which lead me forget any vexation. When I was homesick which let me toss and turn at night, my roommate will console me and let me know that I am not alone. By the way, my lovely pets always keep with me when I was in high school. The cute rabbit would sit besides my desk and waiting for me. When I was tired, it will lick me and let me forget the weariness. Sometimes I would tell it my innermost feeling. Although it never answered me, I just want to find someone who can listen to me. Hence, if I have any achievement in the future, I will owe to those people who had ever helped me.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言