2008年5月21日 星期三

journal

I went sight seeing with friends to Mio-Li last week. I had never been there before, so I was extremely excited for what I had seen. Our mainly purposes were going to pleasure the beautiful flowers, which only blossomed in April and May. However, I suddenly found that the primitive countryside was filled with the unique Hakka culture. Although my mom was a Mai –Nhon Hakka, there was a big difference between the two places. Mio-Li was particular with Lei tea; on the contrary, Mei-Nhon was familiar with the noodles which were made by the rice. And it was clearly to hear that the accent between two places is really different. All in all, the delicacy was delicious that let me can not forget it. After the lunch, we were going to the Shun-Shing train station, which was abandoned and became a famous scenic spot. My friends and I were standing on the rail and taking hundreds of pictures. Then, we walked into a cave which the trains had ever driven through it. Inside the cave, there were several signals which were showing us the history about the train station for a hundred year ago. I started to know that the train station had broken due to a serious earthquake but it finally recovered, it let me praise ancestors’ developed technique. In the end, we went to see the beautiful flowers, which were called the snow of April. We used the fallen flowers to make a pretty wreath, and took a lot of pictures with those flowers. It was a precious memory for me, and I hoped that I can go there again in the next year.

沒有留言: