2007年11月1日 星期四

journal

I get a job this week, which is teaches an elementary student English. Although I have no experience to teach a little child, I accept this job. It is not only I want to earn money but also I want to gain much more experience to teach a student no matter how old she is. Bye teaching my student English, I will also learn it beforehand and let my grammar ability improved. Besides, my student is a very cute girl, who is smart and friendly. Although she can not concentrate on what I am saying and always wants to find her sticker, she can answer me the correct questions immediately. And she likes to show me her cherish stickers and spares some of them to me. To encourage her has the interest learning English, I also buy some sticker for her as the award when she answer the correct questions. Getting this job, I can earn almost six thousands in a month. Therefore, I can buy whatever I want, like clothes, cosmetics and necklaces. I do not have to save my supply as much as possible in order to buy a purse. Hence, no matter I have to teach the little girl four to five times in a week, and I have to ride my motorcycle ten to fifteen minutes to her home, I will cherish the opportunity to be a tutor. Having a job, I will no longer rely on my parents to give me money but earn money by myself. And I believe I can make a balance between my job and my schoolwork. I will try my best to get a good grade just like what I get before. To sum up, I hope I can adapt to this new and busy life as soon as possible.

沒有留言: