2007年11月15日 星期四
journal
Although most of the tests are ended in this week, I still feel that I am much busier than the past few days. In the weekend, I have to go camping with my school brother and sisters. And I not only have to take care of them but also have to prepare the food they need. I should wash a lot of vegetables for them and clean the dining table after they finished the meals. At the midnight, I must cook a green bean soup as their dessert. When most of them were going to sleep, my teammates and I have to wash their bowls and pots. When I finally can go to the bedroom and fell asleep, it is nearly AM 3:00. However, I have to get up at AM5:30 and start to prepare their breakfast, and it is also the beginning of a busy day. Hence, when I finally take a bus and go home, I have no energy to talk with my friends but fall asleep quickly on the bus. And I take a very long rest at home in order to recover my energy. Although it is very hard to do everything well and I can not sleep very well in these days, I consider all my efforts are worthy when I see many fantastic programs at night and see my school brothers and sisters are enjoy in the campaign. But on the contrary, when I perceive that I do not read the English literature and it will have the mid term exam on Friday, it lets me very nervous. Because I can really understand the old English history and the deep meaning in the stories, and I have to spend a very long time to read through the stories. Nevertheless, the English literature is more difficult than the norton anthology. I am not sure whether I can do as well as before or not.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言