2007年11月9日 星期五
journal
Recently when I watch the news, almost every channels are mentioned that the food , oil and our daily necessities’ price become much more higher than few months ago. And citizens are complaining that they don’t get more salaries but the have to pay more to the expenses. If I am still stay at home, I may not know what these people are talking about. However, I have to live alone in Taichung now, I gradually find that I have to pay much more than before in a month. When I walking into a restaurant, I find that each meal’s price increases five to ten dollar. And when I go to the gas station, the oil price is higher than before and it really scares me. One years ago, I only pay about eighty dollar when I add my motor full of oil. But now, I even have to pay more than one hundred dollars on my motor once a week. In order to save as much money as possible, I have to try everything which can save my expense. First of all, I tell my roommate that she can give me a ride to school everyday and I can share the oil price with her. This suggestion not only save our money but also can protect the environment. Secondly, I buy many foods from the supermarket and cook for myself since then. it only cost me thirty to forty dollar per meal, and I can control not to put so many salt and oil. Therefore, I feel I am much healthy than before. Although the economic is really awful now, and most of people can not have a good living standard, but if anyone can think of some saving tips like me, maybe they will not be so gloomy and depressed but become much happier.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言