2008年3月21日 星期五
journal
When my friends and I went to the speech which talked about the transfer students this afternoon, we have interest to listen the professor talked about the precise experiences in Australia, Europe and America. And she also showed a lot of pictures which she took in the foreign countries. When I saw those beautiful views that I have never saw in Taiwan, I was expected to be a transfer student in my senior year. However, I was worry that I could not pass the TOEFL test which was required by the foreign school. I still considered that my English skill was not good enough to let me pass the difficult exam easily. Moreover, I have to pay a lot of money to take the exam, so I still have no courage to take it. Nevertheless, I started to make my self-examination that it was time to face the reality. Although I know that it is extremely difficult to be a transfer student by defeating a lot of schoolmates, I wanted to give me a chance to challenge. In order to be a well prepare transfer student, basically I needed to let myself pay attention to the study. Furthermore, I have been to the United States several times, I understood that I would easily think of the delicacy and night market in Taiwan. And I would be scared when I went to a strange place at the beginning. I would become shy and even cried easily when I had a little frustration. But mom said that it would be a good opportunity to broaden my horizons by being a transfer student. To sum up, no matter I can be a transfer student finally or not, I will still try my best to improve my English ability.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
1 則留言:
I think being a transfer student is everyone' s dream. However, some are beaten by reality - money. Being a transfer student is never a piece of cake. Plus, I also feel interested in going abroad to Australia this summer vacation. But I still feel hesitating because I don't have so much money. :(
張貼留言